Residency & Healthcare


Newman Theological College does not have a residence for lay students.

Please see the following links to find suitable accommodations:

Students wishing to find a residence may contact NTC and we may be able to assist arranging residence at either King's University College or St Joseph's College.


An application for Alberta Health Care coverage can be obtained from Alberta Health & Wellness. P.O. Box 1360 Stn. Main. Edmonton. AB TSJ 2N3. Tel: (780) 427 · 1432. For service in person: 10025 Jasper Avenue .W. Website: Low income students may qualify for subsidies based on income.

Get vaccinated to help stop the spike. All Albertans 12+ can book now. Important information pertaining to the Alberta COVID-19 Vaccine Program can be found here: 

Covid-19 Guidelines for NTC

Quick Links