As central to the life of the Christian person, liturgy engages the heart, body and soul in praise, thanks and worship of God as Trinity. In this Program, the participants will study Catholicism, Scripture, Jesus, and the Sacraments, as well as the theory, ritual and symbolic meanings of liturgy, its structural elements and its importance to Christian worship and life.
- General Interest in your personal faith formation
- Certified catechists
- Catholic School educators
- Pastoral Assistants in the parishes
- Persons working in liturgical ministries in the parishes
- Others whose ministry would be enriched by formal certification in this field.
CCS-003 Jesus Christ
CCS-004 The Sacraments
CCS-022 Liturgical Practices
To complete this certificate in the 2016-17 year students must register for the courses in the following order.
(This does not apply to those who take more than one course per cycle and Certificates are not required to be completed within a year.)
Cycle 1 - CCS-001
Cycle 2 - CCS-021
Cycle 3 - CCS-003
Cycle 4 - CCS-022
Cycle 5 - CCS-002
Cycle 6 - CCS-004